Nasty-Ass Computers

 


why did I make this album...
why
why
why
why
Fun fact: ants like heat generated by capacitors.
Fun fact: Computers don't like ants.
WHY
Oh god, why?
NOPE.
NOOOPE.
More NOPE.
Still NOPE.
I can't fix your computer. Why? Because I burned the building down.
why
why
why
why
why
why
why
why
why
Yay, at least it's eventually clean.
Cigarette Smoke + Dust (The smell from cleaning this off makes you retch.)
Cigarette Smoke + Dust (Seriously it's the worst smell ever.)
Cigarette Smoke + Dust (Note also how it's caked on, instead of just fluffy, meaning it has to be scraped off, in segments.)
Cigarette Smoke + Dust (If nothing else, I urge you to smoke outside. It is physically painful to clean this.)
why
why
why
why
The price of being a school computer.
why
why
why
why
why
How did they even get into the power supply? We may never know.
Oh that's, that's just great. Mummified frog. Wonderful. I'm done.

No comments:
Write comments