Smart Advertising That Really Hits the Nail on the Head (25 pics)

 

Hoover makes us think hard about suction.
Nike stresses dedication and training.
Penline Stationary touts its strong tape.
Convinced to go to the Calgary Film Festival?
I’ve never been so inspired to find a job I like.
What are those little pests… wait!
Berger apparently has uber natural shades of paint.
I think they want you to stop smoking.
MMMM, treats from Nestle heaven!
Even other billboards want Mars bars.
The Sopranos will make you do a double-take.
Vazir Breveries makes a compelling argument to not drink and drive.
The Elm Grove Police show you the ugly truth. Slow down.
UNICEF raises awareness for water conservation/cleanliness concerns in a unique way.
A distracting bus stop.
Toys Direct reminds grown up commuters where to go for holiday shopping.
I would break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bench if I could.
Pepperidge Farms reminds you JUST how soft their bread is.
Mr. Clean makes a pretty good point.
This hair removal product is either really easy… or really creepy.
I think we get the microscopic point, Orion Telescopes.
Don’t like bumpy cellulite (or couches)? Nivea has a solution for you.
You may want to be careful when using WMF knives.
This heavy message for the Global Coalition for Peace would be hard to miss.
Science World gives passers by a quick beaver lesson.

No comments:
Write comments