Thursday, November 28, 2013

iPhones Can Be Dangerous (4 pics)

The owner of this iPhone 4S was trying to change the battery and left it lying on a desk while he went to the kitchen. When he returned after hearing some strange sounds, this is what he found…
The phone had spontaneously caught fire while the boy was out of the room and had he been there or holding it he could have been badly injured.


  1. no it didn`t..he was messing with it and shorted out the lithium battery

  2. You shouldn't have been fucking around with it, if it needed a new battery... pfft get a Pro to do it.

  3. 'The boy' lol nice try...probably some hipster douche bag in his 20's eager to get on the net and cause a stir.

  4. yep and in that case a brick is also Dangerous......